BathroomHome Improvement

Shower Rod for Towel Rack

I purchased a shower tension rod from Wal-mart for $9.88 to hang over the back of the bathtub. It is out of the way and working great. I'm enjoying the extra space for hanging towels to dry.

I had something like this in mind but couldn't quite visualize it in my mind. LG to the rescue and off to Walmart I go.

Thanks for the tip and pictures.

We had two over our tub. Both offered a little bit of touch security when taking showers. Plus we hung the bath mat and the suction cupped mat to dry after showering. The other one, right behind the shower curtain hid the wash cloths and wipe down cloths as well as bringing a bit of touch security on that side of the tub.
When hubby passed and I packed up for the house sale and moving, those curtain rods came with me.