Shrinking a Leather Black Panther Mask

I ordered a black panther mask and it is way too big. It is made out of leather and I wanted to know if there is way to shrink it?

You can shrink the mask by soaking in a bucket with one part alcohol and one part hot water. Soak for 10 minutes. Let dry for at least 24 hours. Condition with leather conditioner. Complete instructions are here: www.ehow.com/how_8413266_shrink-leather-alcohol...

Can you return it? If you do anything to it and and it has any kind of warranty, you will void the warranty if you mess with it.

If you can't return it, can you rebuy it in the right size and sell the one you have on eBay to get your money back?

I would not mess with trying to shrink it as you can totally ruin it!

I would check if there is an exchange policy. I wouldn't want to risk shrinking the leather, it may not turn out how you'd like or not look as nice.