Swiffer Wet Jet Not Working

I have had my Swiffer Wet Jet for 2 months and it is not working. I cleaned the nozzles with a toothbrush and used a toothpick inserted into the nozzles, ran vinegar through it to clean the system, changed the batteries and cleaned the contacts on the batteries. I have done all of the suggestions and it still doesn't work, it is totally dead. Any suggestions?

I would contact the company here swiffer.com/.../mopping

You do not say where you purchased your Swiffer but many stores have a 90 day return policy.
I would suggest you check out the store's return policy (30-60-90 day?) and hopefully it will be 90 days and you can return it to exchange for another or a refund.
Hopefully you have the receipt or maybe paid with a credit/debit card so you have the date of purchase.
If return is not possible then I would also suggest you write to the company and try to get a replacement.

swiffer.com/.../contact-us

Interesting comments..

www.consumeraffairs.com/.../swiffer.html

Home and Garden Cleaning Cleaning ToolsJuly 4, 2019
📓
🌻
🎂