Troubleshooting an Electrical Circuit

I recently thought my bedroom TV was dying because it was turning on and off on its own, so I switched out TVs and it did the same thing to that TV. I plugged the TVs in a different room and the TVs worked fine. I looked at the circuit breaker and nothing was tripped. All other lights work in the room. This just started happening. Does anyone have any clues?

You have a loose connection somewhere in that circuit because the TV is fading in and out. Take off the switch plate and look behind there first.

It seems to be a short with that part of the circuit,Call a professional!

It sounds like there is a short in your wall circuit and this is causing your problems. I would not play around with this if you do not know how to switch them out. I had the same issue with one wall circuit a few years back and just switched out the wall socket and this solved the problem.

Sounds to me like it is a loose ground wire on the plugin in the wall. I hope that this may help.

Home and Garden Repair Home ElectricalDecember 10, 2019
🎄
🎉