Two Ingredient Coconut Banana Cookies

contest winner icon
I love these little cookies! They only have two ingredients, shredded coconut and banana. They turn out like a cross between banana bread and coconut macaroons. You can use a super ripe banana and unsweetened coconut or a plain banana and sweetened coconut, however you decided to go by how sweet you like them. These are a great option for those who are vegan or gluten-free.

Total Time: 25 minutes

Yield: 9 cookies

1. Preheat oven to 350 F and grease a cookie sheet. Mash bananas and coconut very well with a fork.
  2. Drop little mounds onto your prepared cookie sheet.
  3. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until edges and tops are golden.
  4. Let cool completely then remove and serve.

I'll have to try this. I love coconut and I love bananas. Gluten free is a must for me!!

If you love coconut and bananas AND GF is must? Promise promise promise you will love these! :)

I made some of these this morning and they are delicious!! Thanks for sharing your recipe.

I saw this post a few days ago - printed it off and went straight to the supermarket for coconut. My area (I live in the UK) only seems to stock desiccated coconut so I dug around on the 'Net, found a reconstituting 'recipe', and three hours later watched my husband scoff every last one of the resulting biscuits (BritSpeak for 'cookies')!

Sooooooo easy and sooooooooooo tasty!! As I have several bananas ready for baking use, half will now be made up as these biscuits and the other half for bread loaves to go into the freezer. Thank-you SO much for publishing an easy, do-quick GF treat recipe, thank-you, thank-you, thank-you:) My husband was (finally, after 30+years of 'mystery illness) diagnosed coeliac and finding quick tasty recipes has been quite the struggle.

Wonderful! Thank you all for trying this! I'm so happy it worked for you! :)

Attosa, I just want you to know that I love these cookies. I keep them in the refrigerator freezer. When I want a snack, I grab 2 or 3 and eat them frozen. I double the recipe when I make them which is quite often. If I could, I would give you 5 stars for this recipe.

Oh thank you! What a brilliant idea to freeze! I'm going to make more tomorrow, now :)