Coconut Banana Cookies
These delicious cookies can be made flourless and are reminiscent of banana bread or macaroons. This is a guide about coconut banana cookies
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Read 7 Comments
I love these little cookies! They only have two ingredients, shredded coconut and banana. They turn out like a cross between banana bread and coconut macaroons. You can use a super ripe banana and unsweetened coconut or a plain banana and sweetened coconut, however you decided to go by how sweet you like them. These are a great option for those who are vegan or gluten-free.
Total Time: 25 minutes
Yield: 9 cookies
- 1 banana
- 1 cup shredded coconut (I used sweetened)
- Preheat oven to 350 F and grease a cookie sheet. Mash bananas and coconut very well with a fork.
- Drop little mounds onto your prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until edges and tops are golden.
- Let cool completely then remove and serve.
Related Content(article continues below)
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on January 8, 2017 at 9:46:35 PM on 10.0.2.96 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us