Coconut Banana Cookies
These delicious cookies can be made flourless and are reminiscent of banana bread or macaroons. This is a guide about coconut banana cookies
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
I love these little cookies! They only have two ingredients, shredded coconut and banana. They turn out like a cross between banana bread and coconut macaroons. You can use a super ripe banana and unsweetened coconut or a plain banana and sweetened coconut, however you decided to go by how sweet you like them. These are a great option for those who are vegan or gluten-free.
Total Time: 25 minutes
Yield: 9 cookies
- 1 banana
- 1 cup shredded coconut (I used sweetened)
- Preheat oven to 350 F and grease a cookie sheet. Mash bananas and coconut very well with a fork.
- Drop little mounds onto your prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until edges and tops are golden.
- Let cool completely then remove and serve.
These are bite sized, banana coconut ball cookies. They are extremely quick, easy, and healthy to make!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10-15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes or less
Yield: 2 dozen
- 2 bananas
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- 1/4 sliced almonds
- 1/4 raisins
- 2 Tbsp golden flax seeds
- 2 Tbsp chia seeds
- 1 Tbsp nutritional yeast
- In a bowl, mash your ripe bananas.
- Add all your ingredients; shredded coconut, almonds, chocolate chips, raisins, flax seed, chia seeds, and yeast. Mix well.
- Mix ingredients well.
- I lined my baking pan with parchment paper. Scoop balls of dough onto the baking paper.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F. Bake for about 10-15 minutes or until golden. Then allow to cool and enjoy!