Coconut Banana Cookies
Diamond Post Medal for All Time! 1,246 Posts
February 19, 2016
Read More Comments
I love these little cookies! They only have two ingredients, shredded coconut and banana. They turn out like a cross between banana bread and coconut macaroons. You can use a super ripe banana and unsweetened coconut or a plain banana and sweetened coconut, however you decided to go by how sweet you like them. These are a great option for those who are vegan or gluten-free.
Total Time: 25 minutes
Yield: 9 cookies
- 1 banana
- 1 cup shredded coconut (I used sweetened)
- Preheat oven to 350 F and grease a cookie sheet. Mash bananas and coconut very well with a fork.
- Drop little mounds onto your prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until edges and tops are golden.
- Let cool completely then remove and serve.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Diamond Post Medal for All Time! 1,298 Posts
October 17, 2017
These are tasty bite sized banana coconut ball cookies. They are extremely quick, easy and healthy to make!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.