Product FinderConsumer Advice

Typewriter Paper with Ink on One Side

Does anyone remember the typewriter paper that had ink on one side, which meant you didn't need a ribbon? I used to buy it when I was a teenager 20+ years ago. I'm not sure if it still exists, but I'd appreciate any information if anyone knows if it's available and where.

Thank you!

I think you are talking about carbon paper. It may be hard to find nowadays. Try a large store like Staples

Carbon paper? You can still get it on Amazon and in office supply stores. It was black or blue or yellow and the "ink" was on one side, and the other side was blank?

Or mimeograph paper. This you may find on eBay. It had a very distinctive smell when the papers were mimeod. Wow what a flashback!

I actually have some that is vintage, but I have no clue if it still works. I used to use it to trace patterns when I was designing my own cross stitch samplers.

I can remember that smell too. I worked on our middle school yearbook and it was all done with mimeographed pages.

It was a great option before copy machines were affordable.

I love it!!! I also remember having purple fingers from touching it when it was wet! So long ago!! Such sweet memories!

Consumer Advice Product FinderSeptember 4, 2019
🎂
🌻
📓