Vintage FurnitureFurniture

Value of Abernathy Furniture Company Table and Chairs

I am curious what this table and chair set might be worth.

There is a Facebook page. I would contact them. m.facebook.com/.../

You could contact Albernathy Furniture with your picture/info for these lovely pieces!

I have always found that an auction house or antique dealer can give you the best idea how much furniture like this is worth. If you have one close to you, it is possible to take a photo there and talk with them about the price of the table and chairs.

From my travels I know that this brand is from KS and in some places is still quite popular and has value in those places.

You don't say where you are located. It seems in the central US these pieces are still selling and at nice prices (like tables for over $1000 if pristine). Add the chairs and you may fetch up to $1500 or more depending.

I suggest that since yours has some condition issues you find a good vintage shop and see if they will either buy it outright or sell it on consignment for you. This way you will get the value based on the supply and demand in your area and have a pro gauge how the condition will affect the selling price.

My hope is you in a low supply, high demand area and this nice set will get to be in a new and happy home!

Post back with an update!!

Consumer Advice Collectibles Furniture Vintage FurnitureSeptember 26, 2019
🎂
🎃
🌻