MiscellaneousCollectibles

Value of Dinnerware Made in Japan

What is the difference between Sterling fine china from Japan in Spring Time pattern and Taihei China registered fine china made in Japan (also Spring Time pattern)? Are they worth the same? I bought a mostly complete set (I think -maybe 60 pieces) for $8, but the larger plates say Sterling and the rest say Taihei. I just thought they were pretty and the guy wanted them gone. I'm just looking for information. Really I only wanted one teacup and ended up with a huge set. I need to figure out what to do with it all. Thanks for any help.

They look the same to me. Go to replacements.com and you will see you got a great deal.

Consumer Advice Collectibles MiscellaneousJuly 15, 2019
🐛
📓
🌻
😎