Value of Dixie Chest?

I am just curious. I found out that Dixie furniture is expensive, but I've found nothing like this one.

It is true that Some pieces of Dixie furniture can be expensive but shipping is costly and if you list it as local pick up only then you are relying on the demand and supply of this type of furniture in your area. Prices will differ significantly from a area to another even in the same area but mostly the difference will be in another section of the country.
Do you know very much about what type of furniture is being purchased in your area? Are people buying inexpensive or high quality furniture? An area that has rental property for working class families will most likely not be interested in paying a high price for a chest that would be heavy and too bulky to move very often. Brand name would not mean very much in this type neighborhood.
Another area where larger expensive homes are located may be a better area but even that is difficult to predict.

I would say you could 'test the waters' by listing it for sale at a high price - maybe $500-$600 dollars (or more); list it with best offer considered and local pick up available and see if you receive any offers.
Of course this is assuming you intend to do the necessary repairs and add same style knobs before you list it as it does not look very good in your picture.
I believe the blond wood finish was popular in the 50's - 60's but I have not found any piece like yours. I did find some in slightly similar style/size but asking prices are all over - high and low.

www.etsy.com/.../fine-vintage-walnut-4-drawer-chest...

www.ebth.com/.../10720708-mid-century-modern-dixie...

You might try asking your question on one of these sites to see if anyone can help with the date or any more information. Your chest does not look very promising in this picture and you do not give measurements so they may not be able to provide accurate information.

www.myantiquefurniturecollection.../
www.collectorsweekly.com/.../mid-century-modern
www.reddit.com/.../?q=whats%20it%20worth

Here is the free appraisal site:
www.whatsellsbest.com/

ThriftyFun has some information on Dixie furniture:
www.thriftyfun.com/Value-of-Vintage-Dixie-Furniture...

Brown furniture is not in demand where I live. Most people are giving it away. I hope you have better luck.

Consumer Advice Collectibles Furniture Vintage FurnitureDecember 11, 2020
😷
🎉
🎄
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Value-of-Dixie-Chest.html