Value of Figurine

Can anyone tell me about this figure including value.

This looks like Lladro to me. They are quite collectable. I'm not sure how large this is, but Lladro is expensive.

Sorry, this is not related to Lladro collection but are mass produced items and mostly sold through small catalogue sales. The company makes thousands of different type items.
A figurine like this would generally sell for less than $25 but probably closer to $12-15 dollars.
Here is a link to some current listings on Etsy and eBay and one set of 3 neat figures that sold for $30 and the seller had to pay for shipping (approx.

$10 or more) which means that after paying eBay and PayPal fees the shipper may have made $15 -16 dollars and that does not count what they originally paid for the item.

www.ebay.com/.../i.html?_from=R40&_nkw=leonardo...

www.etsy.com/search?q=leonardo+collection

www.ebay.com/.../162519652339?hash=item25d6ed17f3...

Leonardo Collections makes a variety of figurines. They sell on eBay for under $30.00. From the prices I am seeing online you could sell this for around $20.00 I think. It is not a valuable piece, but it could have sentimental value.

Consumer Advice Collectibles MiscellaneousAugust 4, 2017
😎
🌻
🐛
📓