Value of Franklin Mint Curio Cabinet Cats

I have collection of 38 out of 39 Franklin Mint Curio Cabinet Cats, I am missing Porcelain Lace. About half have the paperwork, and I have the display case. The case in in fair condition, the figurines are in excellent condition with the exception of one. Cut Crystal, is missing the stand/base and the tail piece has been replaced. What is the approximate value?

By Mary R

You can do your research on eBay, Google and Replacements. Check sold listings on eBay to see what people are paying and not what people are asking.

Replacements has good photos and their asking price. These have not sold well and prices have been reduced.

Craigslist can be used if you decide to try to sell - just be careful.

I recently purchased the glass cabinets and 27 of the cats for $300 on E-Bay. I have since collected all but 3 of the cats. I am looking for the Art Deco, the Ruby Red Glass and the Porcelain Lace. If you should decide to sell I might be interested in the first two if you wish to sell them separately.
Thanks,
ConnieM
cmetz AT thoratec.com

I have those three cats. The price for Ruby Red and Porcelain Lace would be quite high because they are the most rare.

If you seriously want to purchase them, let me know.

I have 15 cats in curio all in excellent condition any offers