Value of Homer Laughlin Bowl

I have been looking and looking for this print on anything, and I cannot find it anywhere! Does anyone know the approximate value of this? Any information would be greatly appreciated.

I think this is your pattern:

www.replacements.com/.../hlchlc3530.htm

You can send them this photo and they can confirm and make you an offer if they are buying it. It says it is discontinued...which may mean they are looking for replacement pieces.

They can also tell you what style bowl this is (this is not one I am familiar with so I hesitate to give you a value on it).

Post back what you learn!! Thanks for sharing!

The Second Selection name was used by Homer in the mid 1930's. I have found a link that can give you some history and information about this piece. However, the images they have on the article do not match the pattern you are showing us here.

I can't find much info on the value of this and it might be a good idea to check out an antique dealer to see if they can give you a good price for this bowl. Here is the link to the article if you are interested in reading about this company - www.laurelhollowpark.net/.../secondselection.html#targetText=Second....

Second selection means that these pieces have imperfections that would not enable them to be first quality. They would be less valuable than first quality pieces in the same pattern.

Replacements.com would be able to tell you what they are worth.

Consumer Advice Collectibles ChinaSeptember 26, 2019
🎂
🌻
🎃