Value of Homer Laughlin Vintage China?

What is it worth and how to put it in the rights hands. I no longer want to hang on to this. I believe it's trim is gold metallic. There are no chips or fractures.

This dinnerware is inexpensive. See the prices on eBay here: www.ebay.com/.../bn_92831527

Is this the gravy boat or creamer?

The gravy boat consistently sells between $10 and $20 depending on if the trim is intact or not.

If it is the creamer, they are only selling between $2 and $5 depending on the trim.

When I sold off many of mine (I have this exact pattern) several years ago, they were fetching twice that. The market has dropped in the past 9 years, which is so sad.

The best way to sell is on eBay, but you have to wrap it very well. Double box, lots of bubble wrap and packing peanuts.

It is going for $20 on ebay used. Replacements ltd also carries new for $30 to $40 .

Many people do not know that Virginia Rose pattern was used for many years and there were at least 150 different patterns but were all called 'Virginia Rose' but all had a specific number and many had an additional name to go along with Virginia Rose.
Your pattern has '40' marking which may represent the year produced along with letters that represented a factory location and other distinctions used at the time of manufacturing.

Although I did not look at every listing, I only found one closely related pattern like yours; this gravy boat presently listed on eBay is has 39 (1939?) so you might place a watch on this one to see if it sells.
A collector informed me what the numbers represent but I have no reference to refer back to this information.

www.ebay.com/.../263481320690?hash=item3d58b5e4f2...

I did not find your pattern at Replacements or on any other site so it may be a little more rare than some. I did not find another name to go with your piece.
Being a little rare does not necessarily mean it is worth more money but it may mean it might sell a little faster than some.

If you decide to list it for sale (eBay or local sites) I would start it at $25-$35 plus shipping and lower it at a later time if necessary.

www.laurelhollowpark.net/.../virginiarose.html

Consumer Advice Collectibles MiscellaneousSeptember 4, 2019
🌻
😎
😷
📓
🐛
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Value-of-Homer-Laughlin-Vintage-China.html