Value of J.Misa Doll?

I am going to be selling some of my mother's porcelain dolls for her, this is one of them. I believe she is either 22 or 24 inches tall, in perfect condition, and still in the box. Her name is Leona # 354. I would like to know her approximate value please.

It is a shame that the price of dolls is so low these days. It has been several years that people are trying really hard to sell off their dolls but they are disappointed in the price they are getting. Most dolls like this are only fetching around $5 to $15 because nobody is buying them anymore. Kids no longer want dolls and they are more interested in electronics these days.

Thank you for your insight. I have been looking for aproximate prices on her collection in order to try to get her a fair price for them but it has been difficult to find the exact dolls she has. The ones I have found are similar to hers and the list price is what everyone is saying here. I hate to see her take such a loss, but it looks like it's that, hold on to them or give them away. Thank you again for your advice, it is much appreciated.

This brand is one of the lower end brand of dolls made between the 1970s and 2000s.

There are a bunch of Misa dolls listed for sale on any given day. While I could not find your exact gal, at the moment very few of the dolls of any size in this brand have sold so there are not a lot of comps to gauge her current market value.

The taller dolls used to fetch in the $25 range, but like I said, at the moment there are few sold at any price. Value is what someone will pay today.

If she was mine, I would start her at $24.99, buyer pay shipping, and then take best offer. I would accept anything from 5.00 to the full price.

Dolls are a very hard sell at the moment since there is a glut like no other time in history.

Be sure to package her very, very, very carefully if you are going to sell online as she is very fragile. I can offer you selling tips if you are going the eBay route as there is a lot of special care that goes into selling dolls online. Just ask!

You might be best if you have a large number of dolls to find a good consignment or resale shop and sell them there. This will prevent them from getting broken in transit.

So sorry that such a beautiful doll is only going for $5 to $25. There are massive dolls for sale by many people/collectors. Because of this even if you paid $40 for a doll, it is very hard to get that much and more back. You could try yard sale, so she can be seen in person for the best price!

Consumer Advice Collectibles DollsFebruary 25, 2020
🎃
😷
🍂
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Value-of-JMisa-Doll.html