Value of Kelsey Dynasty Doll

I am looking to sell a Kelsey Dynasty Dolls Collection doll, but I don't know her value. She's pretty old and in great condition, but I found absolutely nothing online about this particular model or even about the designer.

Can someone help me?

By Charles M.

Hi - there are all sizes of Dynasty dolls listed on eBay and Google. I did see a Kelsey doll on Google but the value listed was unreal as most of these dolls sell for a low figure but yours could be more valuable.

You may have to spend some time looking for similar dolls to get any idea as to the value of yours.

There are over 800 Dynasty dolls listed right now on eBay but the best place to look is on "sold" dolls (left hand side of eBay screen) to see the "true" price people are paying.

Dolls are so plentiful that it is very difficult to obtain even a "good" price anymore. Just has to be a rare doll to reach even 25.00.

There are other sites to check but after eBay and Google?