Value of Seymour Mann Maleficent Doll

I have had this Seymour Mann Limited Edition (7500) Maleficent Doll since 1984, when it was released. I no longer have the box, but it does have the original tag attached. It still has the stand and the porcelain seems in good condition. I cannot find any info on this doll and what it is worth, could you please give me some insight? Thanks!

Unfortunately, these dolls were mass produced. One year my grandmother bought 15 of them and gave them out as Christmas gifts. You will be lucky if you can get $10 to $15 dollars for one of these dolls. I think my daughter still has her, or it was given to my mother.