Value of a 3 Tier Mersman Table

I have a three tier end table with a stamp on bottom drawer: Mersman 7390. I am just curious about how much it's worth. I bought it 8 years ago at a garage sale for 15 dollars.

You got a good deal. It is worth $45-$55 today

Where I am in Pittsburgh, a pristine table like yours would fetch between $25 and $40--depending on if it was in a shop or in a local venue like a flea market--flea leans to low, shops to higher.

Yours is well loved, so where I am that would only fetch between $10 and $15. These are amazing and sturdy pieces so it will last forever!

If you are going to sell it, you need to find out the supply and demand for your town. In some places there is very little supply and very little demand so you values are low. If it is a low supply and high demand, you can fetch more.

Post back what you learn for your area!

I actually love this little end table, I plan on keeping it in the family it's very sturdy and the color is beautiful, thank you for responding to my post.

I am glad to hear your are keeping it! These are great pieces! It will serve you well!! Best wishes!