Value of a Collector's Choice Porcelain Doll?

How much is this doll I have worth? It has never been opened and I can't find a single thing or even the doll itself anywhere.

Help?

This brand is a mass-produced doll. It is worth $25 and probably less.

Some of them are worth around $25, but most of the time you're looking at anywhere from $5 to $15. I would need more information on the doll itself to give you a better estimated amount, so you are more than welcome to send as much information you see as possible! Thanks.

A lot of of dolls online right now, selling this doll could bring you between $10 - $25 because there are so many. Because of it's never opened package this should a better price!

I remember her! She was a Christmas gal. Here is your exact doll, I believe:

www.ebay.com/.../202807729251?hash=item2f38485c63...

She has been sitting unsold on eBay for months at $15.99.

I haven't found a sold sample to give you today's current market value, but most likely it will be under $15.99.

People usually don't know how to list her, so you will find her under a variety of names from Christmas Angel to Collectors Choice Red Dress.

Post back how your sale goes!

These dolls are produced in a factory that normally makes 1000 to 5000 of each doll they sell. This one looks like a holiday special doll that was sold around Christmas. Normally these dolls are almost considered a giveaway item these days because they are hard to sell. Most people can make around $5 to $15 for selling one.

Consumer Advice Collectibles DollsNovember 5, 2019
💘
🍀
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Value-of-a-Collectors-Choice-Porcelain-Doll-7.html