Value of a Heritage Signature Collection Porcelain Doll

I have a Heritage Signature Collection doll. She still has her box and certificate. I've tried looking for her online, but no luck. She has a fairy like outfit on, including a purple dress with wings and wand, and ballerina slippers. She has short blonde hair with a hairband. She's very cute, but I cannot find how much she's worth online Does anyone know?

Heritage Signature dolls are mass-produced and are worth $25 or less. The box and certificates are meaningless.

I am just curious. Did you buy her and know for a fact she is a Heritage doll? Do you have the box? Does the box have a name on it?

I ask because Heritage had several lines of ballerina/pixie/angel style dolls and this sweetie does not fit the mold for their dolls. She doesn't seem tall enough to me.

Now, I HAVE NOT seen every doll Heritage ever made, so I could be totally off base.

Does she have any markings on her (back of neck or feet or small of her back)?

I almost hope she is NOT a Heritage doll as they have not held their value in today's market and their ballerina dolls sell as low as $4 dolls and many sit unsold.

If you can offer more info, maybe we can confirm who she is and get you an accurate value!

Blessings!!

I inherited a bunch of porcelain dolls from my grandmother and shes had these dolls for years so I have no way of knowing if it's the original box or not she does have B -902 written on her back but I cant find any other markings

Thanks for posting back. If you have a grouping of the dolls you want to sell, you would be best served by finding a reputable vintage store or consignment store and asking them to help you value and sell the dolls.

The doll market on eBay and Etsy is glutted and if you have the additional challenge of not being able to confirm that the boxes, COAs, and dolls are all matched to the right doll, this is a recipe for no sales or worse, selling and then having the buyer complain that the doll and box or COA don't match--sometimes even if you tell them this in the ad, they still fuss.

If the dolls have any value and you want your space back, the store route is the best way to sell or consign.

If you wanted to do it yourself, I would suggest if you have enough things to sell, you may fetch a few bucks selling at a flea market or tag sale...but honestly people want things dirt cheap in those venues so the store route may be your best bet in the long run.

I feel bad that you were probably hoping to get a huge dollar amount for dolls and that just isn't happening for most of the dolls made between 1970ish and 2000ish.

Now if you have any that are bisque (feels different than porcelain) or that are stuffed with what appears to be sawdust or are made of composition--which is hard to describe how it feels, it sounds sort of hollow when you knock on it--different than say plastic would sound-- then you may have some dolls with more value as these would be older and potentially collectible.

I am sorry I can't help more. Post back what you decide.

Ooops...I missed the line that the numbers, in this case, aren't enough for me to ID her. I apologize for that. Blessings!

As Pghgirl states; it is possible this doll is not a Heritage Signature doll but I believe the current value will probably be about the same whatever the brand. You will always need the height of the doll when searching and there is probably other information on the box that may help you find the true identity of your doll.

Also, the first place to check for any identifying marks is on the doll's back/neck although many mass produced dolls do not have markings.

I did find a similar looking doll that sold for 16 in 2016 and that is probably about the current value for your doll.

www.ebth.com/.../3504914-heritage-signature-collection...

Here is an article that has lots of information about modern dolls.

dollreference.com/porcelain_collector_dolls.html

ThriftyFun also receives a lot of questions about this brand so check out this site:

www.thriftyfun.com/Finding-the-Value-of-Heritage-Signature...

If you are interested in finding out more about your doll, you can ask your questions on this forum but be sure to give as much information as possible (height) and more pictures of doll and box.

www.tapatalk.com/.../index.php