Value of a Signature Heritage Angel Doll

I have a brand new Signature Heritage 2002 angel doll named Angelica. What should I sell it for?

Unfortunately, these dolls are worth far less than you paid for it. You can ask for $25, but you will get a lot of offers for less.

I knew they weren't as valuable as many hope. However, this particular one seems to be more valuable than the others whenever I tried to look it up. This is what confused me.

Is this your doll (see ebay Link): www.ebay.com/.../i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=m570.l1313...

Most have sat unsold for many months. One did sell for $24.95 so that would be today's actual market value.

Post back what you fetch for yours! That would be that day's current market value! Happy selling!! Be sure to package her very carefully so she does not arrive in a million pieces! The USPS has been BRUTAL lately.

As I mentioned above, I did research and agree that most get around $25 if you're lucky. However, a couple places had this particular doll priced higher than average. Thus my confusion. Still $25 ish?

So how I look at all things resale, is value what someone has actually paid for an item. Sellers can ask any dollar amount they want, but value is only what someone will pay. Since one has sold at the 25ish range, that is about the highest most people will go.

That said, you can ask whatever amount you want for it, and maybe someone will desperately want this item and be willing to pay a high amount. My guess is you will fetch in the 25 dollar range when all is said and done.

The resale market in general has tanked since 2008. I have never seen things so bad (except for designer clothing which seems to be on the upswing with sites like Poshmark).

Everything else second hand..not so much!!

Hope you fetch a bundle!! Post back how it goes!

Thanks for your reply. Not really wanting to make a bunch, just want to get what it's worth. So $25 it is.