Value of a Leonardo Collection Figurine

I've kept this in a box from new, as it's not my taste. I'm considering selling it, but I cannot find out anything about it online. Please would you be able to point me in the right direction?

Thanks.

These are mass-produced and worth $10 or less.

While I can't find the exact one sold (or even for sale at the moment) online, I have never fetched more than 2-3 dollars when I try to sell these.

These used to fly off the shelves like hotcakes when I worked at various Hallmark stores back in the 80s and 90s, epecially at Valentine's Day and Mothers Day.

Sadly, there are a glut of them, which really drove down the resale price all these years later.

Sorry not to have better news for you! Maybe you can find some one who adores mice who would love to have it on a shelf!!

Blessings and all good wishes!

Thank you so much

Hi,

This is so adorable! I found some similar ones on ebay, that were going for about $6.00. I think they are worth much more than that, but that is just my opinion.

Blessings,

Robyn

Consumer Advice Collectibles MiscellaneousFebruary 12, 2019
🐛
🌻
😎
📓