Value of a Mersman 8154 End Table

I am looking to sell 1 Mersman 8154 end table. It is in fair/good condition. How do I find the value?

A picture would have been helpful. Depending upon condition, the table could be as little as $20 and as high as $50. Why dont you look it up on EBay? Use the sold price as your guide, not the asking price.

We would need pictures of the end table and the Mersman marks to be able to help as there is no list of table numbers available to match to tables.

Pictures also help to see the condition of your table.

eBay is the best place to search but you may not turn up an exact match for a long time - especially a sold table and that is the only way to find even a questionable current value (condition, shipping cost, area for pick up all play a part in the value of furniture).

If you Google the information you provided you see how many different images will show for the number you provided. Maybe you can find your table in this link?

www.google.com/search?q=Mersman+8154+end+table&client...

Hello. Can you please post a photo? I love Mersman's and most people don't know or sell them by the numbers. Their numbering system is too wonky...so photos or description would help. Like is it a step table? Formica or leather top etc.

Thanks! Hope I can help you value it once I see it! Thanks!