Value of a Mersman Table 7585

I am curious what my Mersman table is worth.

This table is not in good condition. I think $30 is a fair price to ask.

I love Mersman pieces. Where you are you located? That makes a difference on the value.

Where I am, buyers can't get enough of their sleek danish (round legged) lined pieces and they fetch big bucks, but the more squared leg, early American style pieces like these, you can't give them away. If they sell, it is for under $20 each.

Sadly, yours looks well loved, which will devalue it even more.

If you are selling on Facebook or Craigslist, go pie in the sky and start at $50 (just in case someone MUST HAVE it) and then take best offer or lower the price every few days until it sells.

That said, if you are very artistic, where there is good money for them is if you paint them pretty and make them "Pinterest worthy" with a nice design or paint. I have a friend that flips tables like these for few bucks then, after she "jazzes them up", she flips them in the $100 to $200 range. She is a very, very, very talented artist her works are show pieces.

This is a super sturdy piece that will last forever....which is part of the resale problem--the more there are, the less its value.

Post back where you are and what it sells for!!