Value of a Musical Porcelain Doll?

I received this doll from a neighbor who dealt in antiques. I don't know much about it and I couldn't find it on the internet. It is on a stand and has a key in the back to turn that plays music. The pink dress has a stain and is faded as well. I am curious what it is worth as well as any information about it such as time period. I am sure it is not worth much since it is most likely mass produced and not in very good condition.

I would upload the picture to the forum at www.dollreference.com and see if someone can answer there, if you don't get an answer here.

Thanks.

Are there any markings on it at all? There should be some insignia on the bottom or under the dress. Maybe comb the hair carefully. You can find antique appraisers on the internet. Try to take some good pictures in good lighting. They can give you an approximate estimate. Hope this helps. :)

Consumer Advice Collectibles DollsJune 18, 2019
🐰
👒
🐛
🌻
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Value-of-a-Musical-Porcelain-Doll.html