Value of a Porcelain Doll

I have had this Chinese doll for little over 20 years now. I am not sure what year it was made or it's worth?

This looks like a mass-produced doll that is worth maybe $20.

These are Chinese Heritage dolls...if memory serves they were made in the 40s-60s (the cello pack dolls were popular in this era).

They made a lot of them in a number of varieties. There are a few samples of what is on ebay at the moment and while none are an exact match to your lovely, it gives you a general idea of their value, which is (if you click over to sold because sold price is the only thing I find that is a true picture of value) between $5 and $15 each.

www.ebay.com/.../i.html?_from=R40&_nkw=chinese+heritage...

This link is for active auctions. Once you are there you can click to the left for Completed/Sold.

It is sad but there is just not a lot of demand for these dolls and because they were made NOT to be played with (SAD TO ME) there are a lot still around. The dolls that have the most value in today's market are the truly OLD and played with dolls that have survived enough that a doll restorer will give them a new life. Those kind of dolls I have sold from $40 on up into the high $500s.

I hope you can find a child who will love and enjoy her and play with her!! Dolls were meant to be loved, not displayed!!

Blessings!