MiscellaneousCollectibles

Value of a Zenith Solid State Portable Record Player

I've looked just about everywhere and I can't seem to find this record player. The closest thing I could find was given about a million different names. Maybe I'm just not looking under the right names.

The case is a plastic off green maybe a pea green. It plays 16s, 331/3s, 45s, and 78s. It has an automatic start and stop

The only things I can seem to find on it is obviously Zenith solid state. All the stuff needed to run it. The needle type. And that it had come with a genuine diamond tip which was kinda common on most back then.
Please help!

Here is something similar on eBay. The asking price is $77. Check eBay often for a good idea of what the selling price for these items are. m.ebay.com/.../352436019195?hash=item520ed2dffb...

Hello! I love the old Zenith turntables. Can you please post a photo of the whole thing and maybe I can tell you more about it.

Some of the ones that are suitcase style (esp. those that were designed for kids or teens) are still quite valuable.

Sadly, some of the old just plain turntables have very little value. It would be helpful to me to see the whole item, so I don't steer you in the wrong direction! Thanks bunches!!

This appears to be just the deck or at least that is all we can see. Do you have a cabinet that it fits in? Do you have speakers? Have you tested it in any way other than just turning it on?

• If this is your complete unit then it may be one of the units that fit inside one of the vintage console cabinets.
  • I'm not sure you will find anything similar if this is all of the unit you have but if you can verify that it works you may be able to sell it without speakers.
  • Probably the value would be somewhere in the vicinity of $35-$45 but only if you can verify that it is in working order.
  • Here is what units are presently listed on eBay but you will usually not find one that is not in a cabinet of some sort and generally always has speakers attached.
  • Ad

• www.ebay.com/.../i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=m570.l1313...
  • www.ebay.com/.../i.html?_from=R40&_nkw=Zenith+Solid...
  • If there is more to your unit than we see then let us know and maybe someone can give you more accurate information.