Washer Not Spinning

3 days ago my Maytag front loader washer stopped and threw a code. So I looked it up and it turned out the drain behind the front panel was clogged. I fixed it. Well now when the washer is done I go to put the clothes in the dryer and they are soaking wet. So I checked the drain again just to make sure and it's clear. The washer is not throwing a code. Any ideas on what the problem is or could be?

By Chad M.

Once I had a heavy blanket in with the rest of the clothing. It stopped the machine from draining all the water and the clothes were dripping. That might be the cause of your problem.