AdviceDogs

What Breed Are My Puppies?

I'm trying to figure out what breed my puppies are! I bought them and the owner would not tell me. I've had them almost 5 months and have no clue what kind they are so please help me!

Looks like bull terrier mix!

I think you probably have a Heinz 57 mix as they're sometimes called. This means there's multiple breeds in your dog's bloodline. I think that possibly there's a terrier mix and some type of hound mix such as English Setter or Bluetick Hound.

I think there is Jack Russell Terrier in the dogs

The owner probably does not know what breed your puppies are and was apparently honest enough not to mislead you.

They really look like a mixture of several breeds and will most likely be very healthy dogs. Is it possible they have different parents or were they from the same litter?

It is difficult to tell about puppies because they may not have developed very many 'knowing/telling' signs as they can change quickly at this age.

Your vet may be able to provide some information but will most likely only name one breed that may predominant.
The most important thing you can do for your pups is to be sure and take them to the vet for their first year shots/vaccinations. There are so many bad things they are vulnerable to and Parvo is deadly and invisible but can be found in the least expected places.

Check out this time table and try not to miss a dose or they will will not be protected.

www.akc.org/.../

If you really wish to know more about their breed you can give them a DNA test. These kits are available at pet stores, vet and online.
They can be expensive but you can find out a lot about the pups as well as health issues.

www.amazon.com/.../B01ABMY8UO?tag=thrif06-20

They look adorable!! I see some border collie mix in them. Maybe a little border collie and a little target dog (bull terrier) and a little hound in those snouts!!

So cute!! Blessings for you and your pups!! I hope you have many amazing adventures together!!

Pets Dogs AdviceSeptember 6, 2019
📓
🌻
🎂