What Breed Is My Dog?

I found my dog 4 months ago when he was 45 days old in a dumpster trash. He was in bad shape. We took him to the vet and did 2 vaccinations and tommorow he will go for the third, he is good now. The vet says he is a sheep dog mix or Foxhound. I don't know because his mother was a stray dog and she went with all the other dogs maybe. It will be great if you help find what breed he is.

I have no ideas about his breeds, but he's adorable, and I thank you for finding this baby and nursing him back to health! The person who put him in the trash should go to jail! Good luck with your pet, and best wishes for many fun times with him!

Completely agree with Pixiedust. What is the matter with some people? Thank God you found him. xx

Thanks for your answers, i know right, people like him should not exist and things like that happens everyday or even worse, yes im happy to have him as my new family member, he is my best buddy and i love him. I found him at 5 am, and you can guess what would have happened next if i didnt found him, so i will say he was very lucky and thank god i found him

Thanks for your answers, i know right, people like him should not exist and things like that happens everyday or even worse and im just happy he wasnt included in any of this. Yes im happy to have him as my new family member, he is my best buddy and i love him.I always wanted a dog and here it is. I found him at 5 am, and you can guess what would have happened next if i didnt found him, so i will say he was very lucky and thank god i found him!

:)

Anonymous

I am not sure but I think I have his sister! ;-)

He looks like a German Wire Haired Pointer. Won Best in Show at Westminster.

Anonymous

She looks part Schnauzer to me, I used to have a purebred Schnauzer and just looking at the picture, your dog shows some slight similarity to mine, especially in the second photo.

Anonymous

He looks Irish wolfhound ish

What EVER he may be he's cute as PIE! (& he matches the tile floor, so OBVIOUSLY it's meant to be!!) He reminds me of an ol' spotted spaniel bird dog I had many years ago, with a bit of a wire haired breed thrown in for good measure- maybe Airedale? WhatVL EVER he is, he's ADORABLE!!! Have a GREAT life together!;

Ok first off thank you for helping him! Please continue to do so because he still looks so sad and undernourished. Hes definitely a cattle dog mix. Maybe with some kind of wire-haired terrier? I work at a vet btw.

Pets Dogs AdviceOctober 22, 2015
🐛
👒
🌻
🐰
https://www.thriftyfun.com/What-Breed-Is-My-Dog-1139.html