What Breed is My Dog?

Riley is supposedly a Mini Pin/Terrier mix. The vet said he looked more like a Rottweiler mix, but he just doesn't seem big enough to have Rottweiler in him. Any ideas what my little guy's breed/mix might be?

Here is some info on his stats:
age: 12 weeks
weight: 6 lbs
height: approximately 10 in (from floor to top of shoulders)
length: approximately 12 in (from chest to rump)

Thanks in advance.
Amanda (Riley's mama)
aka: One Proud Puppy Mommy!

By Amanda from Jonesborough, TN

I work at an animal shelter. I tend to agree with the original guess of Min.Pin./Terrier mix. I don't see anything resembling Rottie other than the black and tan coloring. Only time will really tell as the puppy matures. We get a lot of dogs in the shelter that look completely different as adults than they did at only a few months old. Keep us updated with another picture once your baby is older! :)

Check his paws! Big feet mean a bigger dog! Little feet mean a littler dog.

Thanks! I am eager to see what he looks like when he is full grown! I definitely don't think he has any Rottweiler in him... he is just too small. I have been looking up different breeds of Terriers to see if I could find one that resembled him or his mother. Anyone care to take a stab at a guess as to what kind of Terrier he may be mixed with? I am attaching a photo of Riley's mom to help out.

I would say that he probably is a Min Pin/ Terrier mix because I have a dog that looks just like him. I was told that is what my dog is. His name is Bubba Max.

Mom looks like she has some Yorkie in her. Maybe a Yorkie/Min Pin mix? Whatever he is, Riley sure is an adorable baby. Please do keep us updated on what he looks like as he matures.

Riley is getting bigger & bigger by the day!! He is now 16 weeks old and weighs 9 lbs! He is definitely part Mini Pin... Still not so sure as to what type of Terrier he is mixed with. He is perfect no matter what his breed is!

It looks like a chorkie or Yorkshire terrier.

Any idea what breed this guy is? His adoption paperwork says he is a Terrier mix, but I've never seen a terrier that looks like him. He's 3 years old, so fully grown, and his tail curls over his back, kinda like a Pomeranian. He is 9lbs and has really soft, fine, but thick hair.