AdviceDogs

What Breed Is My Dog?

Boo Bear was a stray and I don't know anything about his parents. I've never seen a dog quite like him. My friend thinks hes a Chiweenie. I see Chihuahua, but I'm not sure about Dachshund, as he has long legs. His face is unusual to me. He has a mole (?) on each side of his face with two long black whiskers coming out of each. He also has a mole under his chin with three long black whiskers. He has wrinkles on his forehead and a dark strip going down his spine.

Thank you in advance for any help in solving the riddle of Boo Bear.

He looks like a Chiweenie to me!

Your maybe correct! Looks like a Chiweenie! Great look!

Your Boo Bear is 100% adorable!! I actually think he is a puggle! Part pug, part beagle or beagle Chihuahua (but I am leaning to puggle).

His legs and chest are NOT dachshund (they have very distinctive legs and barrel chests) and the face has more pug than Chihuahua, allough those ears and the tail are Chi like!

Did you get your vet to weigh in? The vet can look at his teeth and hips and bones and give you the best guesstimate!

He is very sweet and I want to hug him!!!

Pets Dogs AdviceSeptember 6, 2019
📓
🌻
🎂