What Breed Is My German Shepherd Mixed With?

We have always wondered what breed our dog is mixed with. We got him when he was a puppy from a shelter. In my opinion, looking back at pictures when he was a puppy, he doesn't really look like a German Shepherd. Now that he's grown he looks more German Shepherd than not. He is definitely mixed with something though.

He is also smaller than a German Shepherd would typically be. I am not sure if he's a runt or if it's whatever he's mixed with. His back/hind legs also don't sag like a German Shepherd. Just took a picture of his back to show how he had few colors when he was a puppy and now he has so many.

I think there may be some Husky in him.

I can defiantly see the German Shepherd , the crossed legs/ears/tail the snout is not as long as a shepherd. I think there is some Siberian Husky there, either way you have a beautiful dog !!

Thank you! This was helpful :)

I would say husky or possibly chow. The coat color is a common one for a chow and there is something about his muzzle and the set of his eyes and ears that look like a chow to me. If he has a black mouth and tongue it is chow for sure. Beautiful dog!

husky or chow most like

Pets Dogs AdviceApril 29, 2018
🌻
🐰
🍀
https://www.thriftyfun.com/What-Breed-Is-My-German-Shepherd-Mixed-With.html