What Is My Chihuahua Mixed With?

I'm trying to find out what my pup is mixed with. I was told that one parent was a Chihuahua, but that he's also mixed. But they don't know with what.

Hmmm, Maybe Chihuahua and Terrier!

The dog could be mixed with a bassador or a basset. If the dog is mixed with terrier it would have to be the hairless terrier.

I believe your puppy is probably too young to see any distinct markings of other breeds.
It's also possible the one parent was not pure bred chihuahua so there may be several breeds mixed in - this is common.

A DNA test would be the only way to tell for sure - if you really need/want to know how many different breeds are present.
These tests are expensive - $50-200 and even more according to how much you wish to know. Kits can be obtained online or any pet supply store - or your vet.

The most important thing you can do for your new friend is to be sure he gets all of his first year vaccinations/shots so he will be protected from the diseases that are so dangerous to young pups.

www.dummies.com/.../

www.akc.org/.../

Your pup may be a Jack Russell/Chihuahua mix but it's a little to young to tell what types are in the mix simply by its physical characteristics.

Pets Dogs AdviceJuly 11, 2020
🌻
😎
📓
😷
🐛
https://www.thriftyfun.com/What-Is-My-Chihuahua-Mixed-With-26.html