AdviceDogs

What Is My German Shepherd Mixed With?

First mistake, never trust every Craig's List seller! But, other than that, the breeder said she was a pure German Shepherd. But I just visited the vet for a little puppy visit on her belly, and she said there's no way she is a purebred because of her pointy nose and her short hair and how rough it is. Someone please help me figure it out! She has been having quite a bit of issues since getting her.

If it is important to have a purebred dog, notify the seller. Ask for papers. If there are no papers, ask for a refund. You were not sold what was advertised.

Your pup is adorable. Vets usually know best about breed standards.

I understand feeling cheated if you paid for a purebred and your pup may not and has some health issues.

If a purebred pup is important, please, I beg of you to find this sweet soul a good home, not just giving her away or taking her to a shelter where she may be euthanized just because they are over crowded. She should not be penalized for a horrible breeder.

If you are concerned about paying for medical bills you could ask the breeder to help. A reputable breeder will help.

I would also be inclined to report the breeder to your animal control officer and better business bureau office just so they are on their radar.

I really hope you can find it in your heart to love this baby and give her a good home. She has such a sweet little face.

Prayers for all.

I agree! You should still ask for papers, as it's what you wanted and it was not the deal, but please have or find a good home for this sweet thing. I see some lab here.

Your dog looks like a purebred GSD to me.

Pets Dogs AdviceAugust 23, 2019
🎂
📓
🌻