What Is This Plant?

I am having trouble caring for this plant, and I have been unable to find the name of it? Any tips?

It could be a version of peperomia

Your plant looks like a Chinese Evergreen. You can find information on caring for it at www.guide-to-houseplants.com/chinese-evergreen.html

It looks like a leggy and pot bound dumb cane (Dieffenbachia amoena) based on the leaves and the stalk. This article shows a photo and talks about them.

dengarden.com/.../12-Houseplants-for-Low-Light-Conditions

Your baby is pot bound and may also be waterlogged.

I would carefully move her up to a pot that is at least 2 sizes bigger than what you have her in. Continue the stakes that you have (but be sure they don't damage the rooting system)--when you repot her make sure the stakes aren't breaking any roots.

These babies like it warm and not a lot of water. They are tropical plants and the heat and humidify are good. The last one I had was over 6 feet tall. It had started out the size of yours, then every few years I would double the pot size until it got huge. You can keep them smaller...I wanted mine as a corner piece to my living room.

Sadly, my plant did not survive one of my many moves. I miss it.

Post back with an update! These are surprisingly low maintenance once you get them situated.

Home and Garden Gardening Plant Info What Is This PlantMay 5, 2019
🌻
🎂
🎃