These make really light and fluffy pancakes. I am going to freeze the rest for great breakfasts on busy mornings.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 14-16 pancakes
- 2 cups flour
- 1 - 2 Tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 cups liquid whey
- 2 large eggs
- 2 - 4 Tbsp oil
- Mix the dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Mix the wet ingredients in a separate bowl.
- Combine the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients. Mix until just combined.
- Grease a griddle and heat up. It is hot enough when a few drops of oil dance on it.
- Drop 1/4 cups of batter on the griddle. They are ready to turn when bubbles begin to form, in about 2 minutes.
- Cook the other side about 2 minutes.
- Serve immediately, or freeze for future use.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!