Replacement Hinges for a Glider Rocker?

I am looking for a place to find a replacement hinges for a glider rocker. Thanks.

By charles from West Point, MS


Add your voice! Click below to answer. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!

January 1, 20110 found this helpful

I don't know if they have the specific part you're looking for, but the last time I was in Lowe's I noticed they have a section for odd or hard-to-find hardware/parts. They have a section of shallow color-coded drawers. I was looking for copper washers. They didn't have what I wanted, but I remember seeing a few drawers with parts for furniture.

You could try calling your local store and asking them. I find that when I call and ask for something unusual, it's kind of hit or miss (depending on who you get on the phone). If you get someone who knows or is motivated to find out for you, it could save you a trip to the store.

Reply Was this helpful? Yes
January 5, 20110 found this helpful

My husband has an old catalog from Rockler Woodworking and Hardware that may have what you are looking for. Their website is and their ph.# is 1-800-279-4441. Good luck.

Reply Was this helpful? Yes

Add your voice! Click below to answer. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!

Home and Garden Repair Furniture ChairsJanuary 1, 2011
Halloween Ideas!
Ask a Question
Share a Post
Better LivingBudget & FinanceBusiness and LegalComputersConsumer AdviceCoronavirusCraftsEducationEntertainmentFood and RecipesHealth & BeautyHolidays and PartiesHome and GardenMake Your OwnOrganizingParentingPetsPhotosTravel and RecreationWeddings
Published by ThriftyFun.
Desktop Page | View Mobile
Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Generated 2022-10-13 08:20:40 in 1 secs. ⛅️️
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.