Cabinet Door Chalkboard

I never had a place to make a note and could never find a pen and paper when I needed it. I purchased some chalk paint at Home Depot. I taped off a section on a pantry cabinet I have and spray painted the section with the chalk paint. I actually did 2 light coats and used a sponge brush to smooth it over. It's very easy to use, the craft stores have a brush on chalk paint that you can buy. It dried fast and looks really nice. Now I always have a place for a note or I can write a cute message for my husband on it.

By jill from Blue Bell, PA

Photos Please! Would love to see it. Great idea. I've been thinking of doing that too, but want to see how it turned out for a real person and not a photoshopped magazine picture. Know what I mean? :0)

Thank you, I am going to try this as soon as I get the paint. I have always wanted a chalkboard in my kitchen, so I can write down my supplies when I run out or to write notes to my kids who mess up my kitchen all the time. Thank you again for this idea.

Home and Garden Home Improvement KitchenMarch 19, 2012
🌻
👒
🐛
Generated 2021-04-13 22:13:13 in 996 msecs. ⛅️️
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf19699211.tip.html