Grocery ShoppingShopping

Ask Stores About Specials Mailing Lists

You should ask your favorite stores about whether or not they have a mailing list that gives some notice about upcoming sales that are available. Some will have some for select customers so it pays to ask.

By Robin

Editor's Note: This is a great tip. We shop at our local Fred Meyer because they have great coupons that they distribute in the Sunday paper. We stopped getting the Sunday paper so we had to get the coupons at the store. The problem is that they run out of the coupons at the store. I went to their website and sent an email to their corporate office and they put me on the mailing list. Now I get the coupons by mail every Saturday and don't have to pay for the Sunday paper to get the coupons.

By Ginger Morris (Guest Post)

The only store I know of that has an incentive to transferred prescriptions or submit a new one is Target Pharmacys. Do you know of any other store; grocery or drug that also offer incentives. Thank you,