Looking for Cauliflower Recipe?

I am looking for a recipe for a salad that has cauliflower, cream cheese, black olives and I don't know what else but it is delicious. If anyone can share this recipe I would be so grateful.

By Joyce (Guest Post)

I don't know if this is the one you are referring to, but I make a cauliflower-broccoli salad that is a hit everywhere I take it. Break cauliflower and broccoli into small pieces. Chop 1/4 onion very finely. Mix 1 cup Ranch dressing and 1/2 cup sour cream together until smooth. Pour dressing over cauliflower and broccoli and stir to coat (if you don't use it all, you can store it in the refrigerator and use it on baked potatoes). Mix in onion, sliced olives, about 1/4 cup bacon bits and 3 Tbsp. sunflower seeds. I don't measure the veggies and olives - just eyeball it to suit the occasion. Best if refrigerated at least 3 hours before serving. Hope this helps.

Food and Recipes Recipes AdviceFebruary 10, 2005
😷
🐛
🌻
😎
📓
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf282345.tip.html