Cauliflower Salad Recipes

Category Vegetable
Cauliflower makes a delicious salad, alone or in combination with other veggies. This page contains cauliflower salad recipes.

This is a low carb alternative to potato salad. It's a great dish to prepare for a potluck, a picnic or to serve your family.

Prep Time: 15 to 20 minutes

Cook Time: 10 minutes

Total Time: 20 minutes

Yield: approximately 6 servings

• 2/3 cup mayonnaise
  • 2 tsp mustard
  • 2 tsp white vinegar
  • 1/4 cup pickle relish
  • 1/8 - 1/4 tsp. ground Cayenne pepper
  • 3 boiled eggs, peeled and chopped
  • 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
  • 5 strips of bacon, cooked to crispy stage and chopped
  • 1 lb bag frozen cauliflower*, thawed and cut into bite-size pieces
  • salt to taste

*You can steam the cauliflower in the microwave for 2 to 3 minutes if you want a soft-textured salad.

1. In a large bowl, combine first 5 ingredients. Mix well.
  2. Gently stir in chopped boiled eggs, onion, bacon and cauliflower pieces.
  3. Stir until everything is well-coated.
  4. Refrigerate overnight. Serve cold.

This is a great, fresh-tasting salad! Cauliflower is one of my favorite veggies. This salad is one of my favorites because of my love for cauliflower - so good!

• 1 large head cauliflower
  • 1 cup celery
  • 1/4 cup green peppers
  • 1/4 cup onion
  • 1/4 cup radishes
  • 1/4 cup carrots
  • 1 tsp. celery seed
  • 1 pint mayonnaise
  • 1 pint sour cream

Directions:

Break cauliflower into bite-sized pieces. Chop celery, green peppers, onion, radishes and carrots into very small pieces. Mix celery seed, mayonnaise and sour cream until blended. Toss in large bowl. Keeps very well in refrigerator.

Servings: 10-12
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cooking Time: 0 Minutes

By Robin from Washington, IA

I love cauliflower and this salad is just fantastic! The bacon makes it extra good!

Combine first 6 ingredients in large bowl. Blend mayonnaise and Italian dressing in bowl. Toss vegetables with dressing until well-coated. Chill for several hours before serving.

In a large bowl, combine the cauliflower, peas and onion. To prepare dressing, stir ingredients together and pour over vegetables, stirring lightly to coat.

Here's a twist on the traditional coleslaw that's terrific! In large bowl combine cauliflower, carrot and onion.

In second smaller bowl, combine yogurt, salad dressing, sugar, lemon juice, celery seed and salt; mix well.

I am looking for a recipe for a salad that has cauliflower, cream cheese, black olives and I don't know what else but it is delicious. If anyone can share this recipe I would be so grateful.

Answers

By Joyce (Guest Post)

I don't know if this is the one you are referring to, but I make a cauliflower-broccoli salad that is a hit everywhere I take it. Break cauliflower and broccoli into small pieces. Chop 1/4 onion very finely. Mix 1 cup Ranch dressing and 1/2 cup sour cream together until smooth. Pour dressing over cauliflower and broccoli and stir to coat (if you don't use it all, you can store it in the refrigerator and use it on baked potatoes).

Mix in onion, sliced olives, about 1/4 cup bacon bits and 3 Tbsp. sunflower seeds. I don't measure the veggies and olives - just eyeball it to suit the occasion. Best if refrigerated at least 3 hours before serving. Hope this helps.

Food and Recipes Recipes Salads VegetableOctober 18, 2012
😷
😎
📓
🐛
🌻
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Cauliflower-Salad-Recipes.html