Kitchen Sink Color Advice

I have black appliances and am replacing my sink in the island which includes a black cook top. What kind of (color) sink and faucet should I choose. I have medium oak cabinets along the walls, with green cabinets in the island. The countertop will be a black/brown/green granite.

By PatLou

I would put in a stainless steel sink. Good luck.

Stainless steel would add some neutral color without being out of place or pricey, but black would keep it classy while camouflaging it from the island top. Good luck.

I agree with Yonder178. The black, especially if you get the stone look style, not black shiny. I would go with a brushed nickel faucet.

The color that screams to me is the beige sinks. You don't want to draw attention to your sink, esp if you are cooking and dishes might be in it.

I like kitchen appliances that are just there without screaming look at me. But then, that is the kind of person I am, Background, never foreground.

Home and Garden Home Improvement KitchenJune 27, 2010
🎉
🎄