Use A Baggie For Making Crumbs

On this same board, recently a lady posted, "Place the fried onions in a baggie and use a rolling pin to crumble them into fine crumbs (you can use a blender or food processor if you wish)". When needing cereal or cracker crumbs for toppings, using the baggie and rolling pin will be a lot faster and a much easier cleanup than using the blender or food processer. Always strive for a way to make your time spent in the kitchen a shorter experience. That'll leave more time to spend with your loved ones or for you can a long soak in the bubble bath, or curl up with a good book, etc.

By Terri from NV

It amazes me how companies get us to buy these contraptions that we can do and get same results by a less expensive manner,of course it is to make them a living and bank account, Sure some of them are legit and useful, watch for the items for gift giving at Christmas that we could do same thing less expensively the old fashgioned way.

There are two other ways that I put stuff in a baggie and use the rolling pin. I save egg shells to put in the compost bin but first I put them in the baggie so they are crushed up when I dump them in the compost bin. The other way is to put cereal like corn flakes or stale bread in there so it makes bread crumbs when making meat loaf or chicken. These bread crumbs are much less expensive than the kind in a grocery store.