Easily Find How Many to Take - Vitamins and Supplements

If you use individual dietary supplements (aka vitamins and minerals) to format your own specific supplement requirements, it may be hard to remember how many of each to take every day without looking at the directions each time.

I conquered this problem by using a black sharpie magic marker and writing the numeric on the top of the lid. Now I can count out immediately what I need from each instead of having to hunt for the information in the fine print on the label.

By Ronsan from Southwest Missouri

By Poco (Guest Post)

I have 30 empty prescription bottles I have saved over the years, each month I fill each container with my all the vitamins I take each day. In the morning I just take a container from the cabinet and my vitamins are ready for me to take.

By Mairmie (Guest Post)

I have a pill dispenser that is marked and in compartments for a week`s worth of pills. Each Sunday a.m. I count all the pills for the week, close the compartments and put it in my bureau drawer.

It`s marked MORN,NOON,EVE and BED. It`s small enough to take with me if I wish. I bought it at a Dollar Store. You can get them for a month`s supply at Drugstores.Hope this helps