Refreezing Leftover Meat Dishes?

I made a few meat dishes for a party on Boxing Day in advance. I thawed them in the refrigerator warmed they all again and now I have left overs can I re-freeze these? All have been kept very low in temperature once they cooled. Thanks for your help.

By Carolla

You can freeze it all, but make sure to do it soon after using, and then check for freezer burn often. If it is meat, it will last longer than fish. If the product is still good, freezing will keep it until you need it again. I worldn't keep it as long as, say, product you just bought and froze.

Make sure you get all the air out. That's what causes the freezer burn. Best way is to use a freezer bag and suck all the air out with a straw, unless you are lucky enough to have one of those shrink wrap food seal machines!

I refreeze stuff all the time. I cut it into portion sizes and then freeze them.

Food and Recipes Freezing AdviceDecember 27, 2009
😷
🌻
📓
🐛
Generated 2020-08-18 11:36:30 in 680 msecs. ⛅️️
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf36339187.tip.html