Make Body Shimmer Lotion

I learned a new really neat idea. If you use bronzer powder or make up, the same thing happens; left over hard to get in corners. Or it is the wrong shade. We all have seen way too dark bronzer at one time or another. Once you use it, it can't be returned. Bronzer can also be a dark face powder.

Take the powder, making it into a fine dust by crushing with a spoon onto something that allows you to add it to your favorite body lotion. You add it to a regular lotion and it then becomes a body shimmer.

If you buy body glows, shimmers or bronzer, it cost twice as much as just regular body lotion. Some of it smells bad, is oily or leaves a streaky color on your skin. This way add it to what ever body lotion you like (or have left over), even ones with a SPF. I love this tip. I always use lotion and need a SPF so now I will have a shimmer to my skin.

Great tip! I don't know why I never thought of it before. As always, you may not want to use a dark powder that is at the Dollar Store but using a body shimmer, gives everyone a natural glow.

By Luana M. from San Diego, CA

What a great idea :) Thank you for sharing this. You are an asset to this site.
Have a happy day.

Anonymous

Haha! Good idea :p

When buying any type makeup or beauty product ask for return policy. In some cases you can return it even it's been opened. I returned some makeup one time (think it was Walgreens). I do remember though that it was a drug store. They told me they get credit because it goes back to the manufacturer. Most people think they are stuck with a product that's the wrong color, etc but that's not always the case.

Health & Beauty Beauty Beauty Recipes SkinJanuary 29, 2012
🍀
🌻
🐰
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf45985886.tip.html