LeiLu (Long Haired Tabby)

LeiLu will be three in April and is a long haired tabby. I got her from a customer at my old job. She would find stray cats and take them in and then find then good homes. She found LeiLu when she was 4 months old. She was in the dumpster behind McDonald's with her momma and sister. She likes to play and sleep and terrorize the house. She also likes to get into places she's not supposed to! LeiLu is my pride and joy. I love her as I would any child. She has brought me joy these past two and half years, and I'm sure she will bring me more. Along with my other lil girl, LeiLu is is expecting her first litter soon and I am very proud and excited for her.

LeiLu

She is a very pretty girl, and I hope you and she have many happy years together.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

She looks so soft. I hope you'll have her fixed when she is done with this litter so there are no more kitties behind the dumpster (not saying you would do so, but there are so many cats out there who need homes, as you know by adopting her!).

Good luck! Post pictures of the little ones when you are done!

Reply Like this photo? Yes

I love tabbys. I, too, take in stray kitties and find them homes. There are so many around where I live. People leave them outside, don't spay or neuter. Also, I volunteer for a local animal shelter and, right now, they have 152 cats and over 50 kittens. Very sad. I, also, hope you get her spayed after this litter. When I adopt out, I ask for the persons vet name and number and I call and get a reference. If they don't keep the kitty in, they don't get the cat. When you advertise free kittens or puppies, there are bad people out there that get and sell them to experimental places for the money. Anyway, I know you love your kittygirl and I know that she has a wonderful home, but please spay her after her litter is weaned. Please keep her in, because she can get pregnant right away.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

She is a real cutie, it is hard to know who got the best deal, you or her. I think they come into our lives when we need them the most! She found her a "real" home.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

I agree with others posting here. Adorable kitty, but please, no more litters. There are so many cats in this country who need homes. Our local shelter is always begging for homes since they are overrun with cats. Take good care of the kitties you have, and I know you do, but have her spayed. Thanks.

Reply Like this photo? Yes