AdviceFreezing

Freezing Percolator Punch

During the holidays or for serving guests during the cold winter weather, I make Percolator Punch in a large 32 cup coffee maker. This one is dedicated to punch to keep the taste free of coffee after taste. I usually have some left over and can't drink it all myself before it goes bad.

This year I poured the cooled leftover punch into ice trays, froze it and then put the cubes into an airtight container and into the freezer.

Now when a friend drops by, I just pop out a couple of the cubes, put them into mugs, pop them into the microwave and we have a nice hot drink to warm us up.

By Sandy from Elon, NC

How do you make Percolator Punch? Sounds like an interesting drink to curl up with on a cold winter nite.
Harlean from Arkansas

Editor's Note: Here is a link to her recipe for Percolator Punch www.thriftyfun.com/tf55918458.tip.html

This sounds like the non-alcoholic Swedish Glogg I made for my family during the holidays. I love the idea of freezing this, thanks!