Burn Holes on Microfiber Furniture

Category Furniture

How do I clean some ash and burn holes on my microfiber furniture?

Sara from Milwaukee, WI

By Anonymous (Guest Post)

Well, I doubt you'll be able to restore that kind of damage without re-upholstering! You can start by taking cigarettes (or whatever you're smoking) outside of your home and have your guests do the same. This will ensure ALL your furniture and rugs are safe from dropped cigarettes or carelessness; and it has the added bonus that you'll likely smoke less, which will be beneficial to your health.

vacuum the ashes up, then maybe wipe it clean with a damp rag or a sponge. Then take an exacto knife (or some other type of sharp scraping object) and scrape/cut off the burned nubs. Again, wipe with your damp cloth, and in an hour when it's all dry, vacuum up the "bits".

Good luck.

By Fred (Guest Post)

got just a small singe on the couch. not even through the fabric. it creates a slight discoloration and indentation in the fabric. How do I remove the stain or lighten the stain. If there is anything to do about the indentation let me know

Home and Garden Repair FurnitureApril 24, 2006
🍀
💘

Generated 2020-01-25 15:19:47 in 2 secs. ⛅️️ ⚡️

FurnitureRepair